Financial Service Representative & President of Timeless Home Mortgage
Corbin was named one the top15 under 40 power players in Virginia in the 2014 summer edition of the “ Cville : The Power Issue”. Heisa Virginia native and has called Charlottes ville home
for over 11 years.
He attended Virginia Tech in Blacksburg where he majored in Business Administration and Marketing.
Corbin combines his marketing background and mortgage expertise to help his clients realize the best financial strategies for home ownership.
With over 50 million in residential and commercial loans closed as a licensed lending professional, Corbin has
distinguished him self from his peers by also having the following financial licenses & designations:
Life/ Health &Annuities, Series6, Series63. In addition to being a licensed mortgage loan officer with Crown Mortgage LLC., Corbin also is a co-owner of Timeless Home Mortgage / licensed financial advisor of Timeless Insurance Solutions, www.timelessadvisor.com
Outside of the office, Corbin participates in his local community
in the following capacities:
• Board Member, The Young Black Professionals Network
• Youth Mentor, Ebenezer Baptist Church
• Board Member, Boys Scouts of America
• Board Member, Bank On Greater Charlottesville
• Financial Talk Show Host, “Money Matters, ” on 92.7 Kiss FM
• Volunteer, Boys and Girls Club,
• Volunteer, Salvation Army
• Volunteer, Food Bank of EBC
• Spokes person, Piedmont Housing Alliance (Division of
• Held Annual Back to School Benefit at Tonsler Park,
over 2,500 fully supplied book bags have been donated to
area youth in need ( 2010-2014